Tuesday 23 December 2014

Yogo, Research and Idea Development




Yogo clothing seems to be extremely popular at the moment, and so an expanding sector. 
When researching for this mood board I found companies like Lulu lemon and urban outfitters have both got an extensive range of stylish and quality wear.

I used these two companies and various magazines to pick clothing that inspires me.






Patterned leggings are now sold by pretty much every active wear company now. weather it is block colours, flowers or completely abstract shapes. 

I love the bold, sharp designs, but I feel these suit a performance sport like running more, were as flowers and organic shaped patterns fit better with yoga.

All the colours on this page are very inspirational to me, the strong contrast of black and red, the neutral pinks and the bold blues.....I cant wait to start working with them!   






No comments:

Post a Comment