Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sports Photography - Golfing



This was my best shot from my photo shoot today. 

The golf club lined up with the ball, leading your eye into the center of the image is well composed. The ball is slightly blurred giving you that scene of movement.  

I faced Emma into the sun (that had just come out from behind the clouds) to highlight the face and rest of the figure. This worked really well as the shadows created have highlighted the clothing, figure and ball.






If I were to take this photograph again I would have improved the styling, as the weather was bad as we set off to the golf course Emma was wearing scene able wear. But if I choose a good day, I could have choose more colourful clothing to really enthusiast the 'golfing' theme. I also think this would give the image a more professional look.  




No comments:

Post a Comment