Sunday 25 January 2015

Glam fashion combined with sportswear

For my fashion photography brief I have selected four photographs as a series, from my photo shoot today. After trying two previous location this morning that were not as successful as I had hoped them to be, I set up my final location this afternoon. I had learned from the previous two locations, good combinations for clothing style, composition and lighting.










From today, I have learned that when shooting out side of the studio, it is still just as important to get the lighting right. I shot many photographs today, with good composition but the lighting was either to dark or bright; as controlling this aspect outside is much more difficult. So in the future I will bring the lighting with me, so I am not reliant on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment